How 2 Make a Ngs Username How 2 Make a Ngs Username

This....

was one of the funniest things I have seen on newgrounds in a long time. Then again I haven't looked for anything funny so that could be the reason. Anyway, great job with this!

Dr WhoM: Title Sequence Dr WhoM: Title Sequence

AHHHHH!

That was the freaking intro to series 5 on drugs! I couldn't help but laugh (no offence) and I really look forward to your Doctor Who Series, being the fan that I am :) I really like that you crossed the lightning behind the names in the intro like that. It was cool. I hope everything turns out well for you guys! I can't wait!

Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt2 Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt2

The RE4 Merchant :D

Just because you threw in the Merchant you guys get an auto 5 (well not really). But It was good fun and it reminded me of all the good times I've had playing the Resident Evil games. So i gave it a 5 anyway. Great job :D

Red & Blue Balls 3 Red & Blue Balls 3

Wow!

I had a lot of fun playing this game. Heck I'm still having fun playing this game! Excellent job! I have no complaints about it. Keep up the good work. I enjoyed the looping music too. I haven't had this much fun playing a game in a long time. I'm still impressed!

Dark Mouse Beta Demo Dark Mouse Beta Demo

Pie? Testing facility? A Colleague that's a cube?

Sounds like portal minus the portals. The game was alright, the movement a little glitchy looking. It's not bad, just not too interesting. I like the addition of the second cube though. It made things a bit more lively. Good job, just keep working at it, I'm sure you'll get it down soon :)

Time Decay Time Decay

Awwww...

I was having a lot of fun with this game. Then I realized a level was under construction and that the other one was a fluffy, cloudy meteorite that abruptly ended the game. Great job so far. I look forward to the finished game :) Although, I do agree. It needs a few more upgrades and maybe a little more flair in the animations. The bosses were a nice challenge though. The boss in the caves level I felt was far more challenging than the one in the sky level but nonetheless, good job.

Alphascan - Sbs B0unc3 Rm Alphascan - Sbs B0unc3 Rm

I gotta say...

You're the one artist on here who's music I'd buy. I respect you that much as an artist, I'm buying this the second I get to my better computer so I can listen to the full thing in its full awesomeness.

Paradise on E - Worlds Co Paradise on E - Worlds Co

Awesome work, as usual.

You know, at first I thought this was just okay. I mean the way you intertwined these three songs was excellent and all, but something felt off to me. But as I listened to it more its really grown on me quite a bit. I also really like that key change at the end, it was a welcome variation, adding a last bit of power at the tail end of the song. Great way to wrap up this 5 minute epic. You've outdone yourself again!

Chronamut responds:

thanks man - I try :)

glad it grew on you like a vine hehehe.. :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

+- Fly Far Away With Me - +- Fly Far Away With Me -

You just keep getting better.

This was a beautiful submission. Maybe not as melodically deep or complex as it could have been but what makes it stand out is its simplicity. Excellent job to you and TIMarbury. I hope to hear even more from you in the near future, although it seems that you submit frequently so I don't really have to worry about that :)

AikaMusic responds:

Thanks and you got that right :P