Alphascan - Sbs B0unc3 Rm Alphascan - Sbs B0unc3 Rm

I gotta say...

You're the one artist on here who's music I'd buy. I respect you that much as an artist, I'm buying this the second I get to my better computer so I can listen to the full thing in its full awesomeness.

Paradise on E - Worlds Co Paradise on E - Worlds Co

Awesome work, as usual.

You know, at first I thought this was just okay. I mean the way you intertwined these three songs was excellent and all, but something felt off to me. But as I listened to it more its really grown on me quite a bit. I also really like that key change at the end, it was a welcome variation, adding a last bit of power at the tail end of the song. Great way to wrap up this 5 minute epic. You've outdone yourself again!

Chronamut responds:

thanks man - I try :)

glad it grew on you like a vine hehehe.. :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

+- Fly Far Away With Me - +- Fly Far Away With Me -

You just keep getting better.

This was a beautiful submission. Maybe not as melodically deep or complex as it could have been but what makes it stand out is its simplicity. Excellent job to you and TIMarbury. I hope to hear even more from you in the near future, although it seems that you submit frequently so I don't really have to worry about that :)

AikaMusic responds:

Thanks and you got that right :P

+- Clanker's Cavern -+ B. +- Clanker's Cavern -+ B.

Once again... heck yes!

Haha thanks for linking this to me. It reminds me of the original to an extent but I like your choice of instruments for this better. Excellent job again :D

Oh and I also love the solo piano at the end. Nice ending.

Flying Home (Electro) Flying Home (Electro)

Yes. All kinds of yes!

I'm am loving this song. The electro bits are absolutely awesome and you have a nice contrast between it and the happier part of the song. Downloading this now.
Mind = Blown

Kr1z responds:

I = Thanking you!!!!

+- Click Clock Wood -+ +- Click Clock Wood -+

Yes! You rule!

I just played this level yesterday :O I still play Banjo Kazooie every once in awhile. Great game, one of my favorites. Anyway, I love this version. Its not as quirky as the original which included all sorts of animal noises and such. Which I'm sure you know. XD So basically, this just made my night. Thank you :D

AikaMusic responds:

Yeah haha, I wouldnt even know how to get those noises if I did want them xP. and thanks :P

{dj-N} WTTC [NG Cut] {dj-N} WTTC [NG Cut]

So this is where I heard this song!

I bought the original Manian version a few months ago after having this bloody chorus stuck in my head forever! And it's all your fault! And you rock for it! And slightly to Tim2099, the song you're thinking of is "Ravers in the UK" which is also by Manian. Not that you'll ever see this. Anyway Nate, excellent job with this one. Gotta say that I almost like this as much as the original. The original had that good ol jump up and dance all night feel. This one feels a bit more empty in comparison. I still love it though :D Keep up the excellence!

Mountain Flowers (RdM MiX) Mountain Flowers (RdM MiX)

This is my favorite of Jesse's songs!

And you just made it even more awesome! Major props to you! Love your work by the way, keep up the excellence :D

Bahdshah responds:

awww thanks! <3

Ready to Go. Ready to Go.

Not bad...

Reminds me of some nintendo songs that have some different melodies spread throughout them. And I believe that by fungi forest he means the music from the level in donkey kong 64. And to be fair, it has the same feel at the very beginning but beyond that, they are two very different songs. Anyway, I do enjoy this. It kept throwing me for a loop (no pun intended) as I did not know what to expect next. It loops wonderfully too. Excellent job, and keep it up :)

Airplane Dreaming Airplane Dreaming

I didn't write a review for this O:

I am shocked! Well it gives me the advantage of hindsight so why complain right? Anyway, this song is still beautiful for the extreme abuse of pitch shifting on the drums. It really gives the drums that extra kick that keep my ears entertained from start to finish. I really like that guitar sound that just pops up every once in awhile. As far as mixing goes I really have no complains, it really sounds fine. I would say your drums overpower some of your melodies but thats really not a big complaint in my eyes. Honestly man, the stars aligned or something while you made this song because it is still sick.