Red & Blue Balls 3 Red & Blue Balls 3

Wow!

I had a lot of fun playing this game. Heck I'm still having fun playing this game! Excellent job! I have no complaints about it. Keep up the good work. I enjoyed the looping music too. I haven't had this much fun playing a game in a long time. I'm still impressed!

Dark Mouse Beta Demo Dark Mouse Beta Demo

Pie? Testing facility? A Colleague that's a cube?

Sounds like portal minus the portals. The game was alright, the movement a little glitchy looking. It's not bad, just not too interesting. I like the addition of the second cube though. It made things a bit more lively. Good job, just keep working at it, I'm sure you'll get it down soon :)

Time Decay Time Decay

Awwww...

I was having a lot of fun with this game. Then I realized a level was under construction and that the other one was a fluffy, cloudy meteorite that abruptly ended the game. Great job so far. I look forward to the finished game :) Although, I do agree. It needs a few more upgrades and maybe a little more flair in the animations. The bosses were a nice challenge though. The boss in the caves level I felt was far more challenging than the one in the sky level but nonetheless, good job.

I Wish, I Wish - Prologue I Wish, I Wish - Prologue

Fun game!

It's not too hard. But it was really fun to play! I just got #1 which I'm sure won't last too long but that's not a big deal. There were some collision issues in the game. The ball went through one of those steel... barricade guys (The one that says "I wish, I wish" at the beginning) once or twice. But either than that I have nothing to complain about. Excellent job.

pixelsoffreedom responds:

Amazing score! I've tested the game hundreds and hundreds of times but didn't ever managed to score that much, lol.

Kingdom Hearts Tidbits Kingdom Hearts Tidbits

Hmmm....

I haven't played Kingdom Hearts in a long time but this brings back a lot of good memories. It's not the best game I've ever played but it certainly had its moments. Good job with this!

Crumble Crumble

Enjoyable.

This game was actually quite enjoyable. I thought it looked kind of dumb at first tbh. I was quite surprised at the simplicity and how it took some thinking to actually down the bigger fruit. Overall I think some more depth could have been added, maybe a bit more strategy but it was good.